On your first visit to ResourceCare, we will need to get to know you. So expect several forms that need to be filled out. We have included a link below if you would like to download and print these forms and have them filled out before your appointment. Otherwise you will need to arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment so that you can complete the intake forms.
What items will you need to bring with you?
- Driver’s License or Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Proof of Residence (Water or Other current Bill with your address)
- All prescriptions you are currently taking
- Immunizations Records for Children
If you will be applying for Financial Assistance please also bring;
- Proof of Income for the entire household for one month
- If self-employed, please bring your most recent Income Tax Return
- Current Year Benefit Letter for SSI recipients
If you have any questions, please call and ask for the PSR (Patient Service Representative)
Print the Intake Forms at Home!
You will also need to fill out a Health History Form based on your age.